121,000 kilometers of the world in 2017 ...
At school, I couldn’t stand writing on the topic “How I spent the summer” ... Now I have another problem: How to describe everything and the main thing when everything is in time. )
So, I really flew 121,000 kilometers this year. In principle, this is not much, it happened more (for example, in 2014 I flew more than 150,000 km) More.
In 2017, I visited 19 countries of the world, of which 7 were for the first time: Lebanon, Tajikistan, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, India and Israel. There were also Italy, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Singapore, Germany, Ukraine and Belarus. First visited the relatively large (or remote) cities in the world, such as:
- Turin and Verona in Italy,
- Dushanbe, Khorog and Murgab in Tajikistan,
- Pula, Rijeka, Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik in Croatia
- Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka in Japan
- Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta and Bangalore in India
- Oslo in Norway
- Reykjavik in Iceland
- Osh in Kyrgyzstan
- Frankfurt in Germany
- Luxembourg in Luxembourg
- Jerusalem itself
I managed to tell about something on the pages of this blog, I didn’t have time to do anything else.So I will tell you more.
01. Travel 2017 began in Turin, Italy
02. and Verona.
03. Then I had a sleigh trip an important trip to Irkutsk, where I got acquainted with the winter Baikal
04. and local art house. )
05. In Lebanon, I hid from the bullets of local fighters for independence.
06. And in the evenings I walked along the quiet and calm embankment of Beirut.
07. Catching unforgettable
09. I fished in Istanbul
10. along with local fishermen.
11. In May with a friend and travel companion Andrei
12. past the Afghan border,
13. high in the mountains
14. to glorious Kyrgyzstan. Perhaps it was the most interesting and large-scale expedition of the year.
15. Then 1001 km on the roads of Croatia.
16. By the way speaking in one day! From early morning to late evening.
17. From Pula to Dubrovnik, with arrivals to Rijeka, Zadar and Split.
18. In the beautiful Kiev this year I was twice.
19. In June - Stockholm, in a visit to Carlson. We had a great time exploring the rooftops.
20. and curves lanes. There was something to remember!
21. Then there was gorgeous sunny Iceland!
22. Bright Reykjavik.
23. On the island I also rolled about 1001 km. )
24. Oh, it was unforgettable!
25I traveled almost all of Norway back in 2009, and only reached the capital in 2017 ...
26. Oslo - really liked.
27. And in July, I went to Vienna to listen to a Viennese waltz and eat a Viennese pie. Opened many interesting museums for yourself.
28. It was probablythe most spiritualTrip.
29. In August, I discovered Japan.
30. I must say, struck me to the depths of the soul.
31. I confess, not everyone managed to tell about Tokyo,
32. And not a word about beautiful Osaka, which I liked more than Tokyo!
33. In the near future I will tell.
34. In Singapore, I rested, and finally went around all its parts: Hindu, Chinese, Victorian
35. and of course the modern part, the city of the XXI century.
36. I climbed onto the top platform of the Marina Bay Sands (for the first time when I was in Singapore in 2009, the hotel was not completed yet).
37. Probably the best observation deck in the world!
38. Golden autumn I began to meet on the Volga,
39. with great pleasure having passed the times already probably the twenty-fifth (everything must be done on time!), Past Uglich, Myshkin, Rybinsk, Tutaev, Yaroslavl, Kostroma, Ples
40. to the very Nizhny Novgorod.
41. On the Volga, I began to meet autumn, and ended up in Europe, first in Germany.
42. In a very cozy in every sense,
43. Frankfurt am Main.
44. And in a tiny, beautiful
46. About India, I, too, far from all told.
47. But how can you tell everything about her? )
48. This is a must see, feel it yourself.
49. India as a whole was the most undesirable country in my perception of BEFORE (why did you go? - a good question), and the most desired AFTER! Perhaps this thought will need to visit a separate post, somehow.
50. Finally I got to Israel.
51. On Friday on Shabbat, with a camera in hand, caught the eye of one orthodox - Hasid,
52. then ran from his sincere indignation (Shabbat - and here the tourist with the camera) throughout old Jerusalem. That is still a story! )
53. About Jerusalem, I certainly will tell.
54. Finally, I met winter in Volgograd (and also in Irkutsk, Ufa, Bishkek),
55. and in the beautiful, pre-New Year Samara.
56. What was then perhaps not so important ... What will happen next, hereinteresting question.
I congratulate all my regular readers, all of you happy new year! I wish you health, love, peace and prosperity! Let the new year bring you many new and exciting trips!
Taken:unique templates and modules for dle
Luxembourg - Part Two "Castle Bridge"
The castle bridge in Luxembourg was erected by the Austrians in 1735 on the site of an old drawbridge connecting the city with the fortress on the Boc Rock. (GPS Coordinates:
More about security
Kills per 100,000 people (per year): Russia - 11.3 USA - 4.9 India - 3.2 Canada - 1.7 France - 1.6 Sweden - 1.2 Germany - 0.9 Great Britain - 0.9 Italy - 0.8 China -
My first trip
What was your first trip like? My here - Canary Islands, Tenerife. We lived in the town of Playa de las Americas. The hotel was on the mountain, climb - the whole
Types of outlets in different countries (a guide to the traveler)
Every time, going on a trip to any country, I climb into the Internet and try to figure out what kind of sockets there are. I decided to collect information in one post and have it at hand.