4 tricks from a make-up artist to do any make-up in 5 minutes
To look spectacular, it is not necessary to spend several hours in front of a mirror. It is enough to know little tricks and subtleties.
We specially for you revealed the secrets of a professional makeup artist and showed how you can do the main types of makeup in just 5 minutes.
The key to quality makeup iswell prepared skin. Any type of skin needs moisturizing, choose the means depending on the type of skin and season:
- in summer it is light textures, vibes;
- in winter, denser creams and oils;
- all year round - serum and special care for the skin around the eyes.
- Apply a highlighter (light tone in relation to skin color) over the tonal layer with light movements on all shadow areas of the face (under the eyes, nasolabial folds, fold under the lip), as well as on the protruding zones (back of the nose, cheekbones).
You can use shining products - illuminators. This will allow you to optically align the terrain and create"Photoshop effect" in a few seconds. It is important to shade the tool well with a fingertip or synthetic brush.
Feature:owners of oily skin should use this technique with caution and give preference to dry textures.
Those who have skin prone to dryness, it is better to use oily textures. And one should definitely abandon this idea, if there is a flaking on the skin, - the shining particles of them will only be emphasized and create the opposite effect.
Apply gloss on lips, eyebrows emphasize
- Comb and eyebrows with transparent or tinted eyebrow gel.
For daily makeup it is not necessary to use lipstick dense textures. Light tints are in fashion.
- Gently touch lips with tinted pigment lip oil and close them for a natural texture distribution.
Apply blush and lipstick
It is necessary to refrain from sparkles and excessive brilliance. To give freshness, use matte blush that suits you.
We emphasize eyes
- Eye contour underline with a pencil and shade.
Try to apply the color as close as possible to the eyelashes, ideally between them: so they will appear darker and thicker.
We emphasize eyebrows
- Eyebrows can be emphasized shadows for eyebrows.
Red lipstick - makeup accent
Red lipstick is again one of the main trends. To make the lipstick look delicate, thoroughly blot the painted lips with a paper napkin. If time is very limited, apply a lipstick point and blend with fingertips.
Select the area under the eyebrow and the inner corner of the eye
- Highlight the area under the eyebrow and the inner corner of the eye with bright shimmering shadows.
Emphasize the zygomatic zone: draw a sculptor under the cheekbone line from the ear trestle towards the lips, but do not bring them to 2–3 cm, the line at the beginning should be wider, well blend.
Addition:Apply a natural shade to the fold of the eyelid and blend.
We emphasize eyebrows, we put shadows
- Highlight the area under the eyebrow and the inner corner of the eye with bright shimmering shadows - the eyebrows will become brighter, and you will save time on drawing them with a pencil.
- Lay eyebrows.
- Apply a base for the shadows.
- Then use the shadows.
If you want to draw attention to your outfit, then choose the shadows in its color, if you emphasize your individuality, then use contrasting shadows to match the color of your eyes. You can add sparkles to the center of the eyeball.
- Paint the eyelashes with mascara in several layers, focus on the lateral eyelashes.
- Add dark shadows to the outer corner of the eye.
The latest trend is an abundance of sparkles.
To liner lay exactly, first put a few small points on the edge of the eyelid, and then just connect them in one line. The larger the points, the thicker the line will be.