For the tree will require:
• Beads of blue, green, red, yellow (or any other of your choice);
• Beads of green shades (for stand);
• Bead wire (thin);
• Thick wire (for stem and branches);
• Thin, tight wire for vines;
• Teip tape (green);
• Alabaster (gypsum);
• PVA glue;
• Brush for applying gypsum (hard);
• Brushes for painting wood;
• Thread or wire to collect wood.
1) We form the trunk and branches.
Take 2 thick wires. I have the length of the left wire - 32 cm, and the right one - 24 cm. We tie them with a thread (red thread in the photo) and make bends. Add 2 short branches on the sides of the right branch of our fairy tree.
For convenience of work, as a stand, I temporarily used clay. Next, we will make vines. To do this, take the wire of the required length and wrap it with tape. We give the vines curls and tie them to the branches with a thread (black thread on the photo). I took a thin wire for the left creeper with a length of 38 cm, for the right bottom - 18.5 cm. And I took the wire for the two top creepers on the right.Wire for creepers should be thin, but at the same time tight, it should keep its shape well.
2) We form our "pendants". Cut the beaded wire of the required length (I cut off a length of 37-38 cm). And strung beads, alternating colors at will. Leave 4-5 cm of bare wire at the end. For the left branch, I did it - 39 hooks, and for the right one - 7. Also for the right branch, I cut a smaller wire.
Weaving beads on this principle, I alternate it with other colors. Having made the required number of pendants, we wind them to the left branch.
A smaller amount was made on these photos, later I added more viscous.
3) Now is the time to plant our tree. We take 3 short thick wires, make bends and tie them to the trunk.
Now we need a stand. Wrap her cling film.
We first lay the first layer of gypsum on it, for the time being we do not plant a tree. In some places I put pieces of wire, for the strength of the stand. We do the gypsum solution like this: Pour some water into the container (it’s better to take half from a plastic bottle), add a little plaster and stir it thoroughly. We need the consistency of thick cream.You do not need to do a lot of solution at once, as it dries very quickly.
Now you can plant a tree.
We smear the gypsum with the trunk and twigs. Make the solution for the trunk and branches thinner. To dry out the gypsum solution, add a little milk to it.
It was on this side of the trunk that I decided to make a peeling bark.
To do this, in the center of the trunk, make the bark smooth, and gently apply the top layer of bark on the sides.
On the other sides of the trunk also apply various outlines of the bark.
Use a sharp object to draw a bark relief on the branches.
When you have completely formed the bark of the tree, leave it for a couple of days to completely dry the gypsum. To make relief easier on the branches, dilute the gypsum and add more milk. Then it will be more convenient to draw lines on the branches.
4) Painting trees. At first I painted the tree with brown paint, the protruding places of the bark were light brown (with a dry brush I applied paint with dipping movements). At the base of the trunk sometimes added a green color.
Next, paint our stand.
With the help of gypsum stuck pebbles (7 pcs.).
Smeared with glue and sprinkled with beads of green shades.
And covered the tree with varnish.
When the varnish dried, made another creeper. Wrapped it right branch and trunk. For this creeper, I used bead wire. Also wrapped her tapes. I took 11 days to make such a tree, every day I gave it a couple of hours. The height from the stand to the vine is 28 cm. The width is 34 cm.
Fabulous tree is ready!