Haruki Murakami If everything will be the way you want it, then life will be uninteresting
Haruki Murakami is a Japanese writer and translator. His books are called a window into the world of the Japanese. In early work, he paid more attention to the feelings and life of specific characters, and later, when he began to travel the world, he wanted to capture his homeland, tell about life in Japan, its people, mentality and culture. We have collected for you several quotations of this writer.
- There are no mistaken opinions in the world. There are opinions that do not coincide with ours, that's all.
- The older the person, the more in his life of what can not be corrected.
- It is necessary to splash out feelings. Worse, if you stop doing it. Otherwise they will accumulate and solidify inside. And then - to die.
- I do not like being alone. Just do not get unnecessary acquaintances. So that people will not be disappointed again.
- Apparently, the heart hides in a solid shell and it is not given to a few to split it. Maybe that's why I really can not love.
- Any emptiness is necessarily filled with something.
- A person is given hope, and he uses it as fuel to live on. Without hope, no "further" is possible.
- The most important thing is not that great, what other people have thought of, but the small one that you yourself came to.
- When you look at the sea for a long time, you start to miss people, and when you look at people for a long time, by sea.
- If you look from afar, anything seems beautiful.
- Moving with high efficiency in the wrong direction is even worse than not going anywhere at all.
- When you have no one to share your thoughts alone, thoughts begin to divide you among themselves.
- It often happens that it is from a trifle that the most important things in the world begin.
- When you are in the forest, you become part of the forest. All without remnant. It has fallen under the rain - you are part of the rain. Comes the morning - part of the morning. You sit with me - you become a particle of me.
- In peace of mind, strength.
- Errors are punctuation marks of life, without which, as in the text, there will be no meaning.
- Do you have many people in your life who would talk to you about you?
- B my life includes those who want, and who wants - leaves, but there are general rules for all guests: when entering - wipe your feet, leaving - close the door behind you.