How to connect a digital receiver?
Watch the video
If you need to connect and configure the digital receiver on your own, then use our instructions, which we will outline in this article.
There are receivers of various types thatdiffer both by input / output types and by signal transmission. In this article, we'll look at the instructions for connecting a set-top box to a TV set and its further configuration using the example of the DVB-T2 digital receiver. This device accepts free air TV channels using a conventional antenna. Note that the sequence of actions when connecting and setting up any prefix is the same.
Instructions for connecting and configuring the receiver
- To begin with, you need to connect the prefix to theTV. To do this, you need to connect the necessary cables on the back of the receiver. Please note that the panel is both an HDMI type connector for modern TV models and bells. To connect the set-top box to the old TV, you need to purchase an adapter that works both on the input and output. So, to connect the set-top box to the TV you need to connect three wires - yellow, red and white or HDMI cable.
- After the receiver is connected to the TV, the red lamp lights up on the device.
- Next, you must connect a normal antenna to the receiver.
- Then take the console from the console and press the power button. When the receiver is turned on, the red color of the light bulb changes to green.
- When the receiver is loaded, a window appears in the TV screen in which you need to select the desired settings. Then click the "Ok" button.
- After that, the prefix starts automatically searching channels. However, it is unlikely that the receiver will catch programs, so click the "Exit" button and exit the autotuning.
- Then go to the "Main Menu", select the "Settings" section and click "Ok".
- Then select "Search channels" and change the settings: search mode - "By channel", search bar - "UHF", frequency channel "CH30 546000 kHz".
- After changing the settings you will see at the bottom of the screen that there are characteristics of the quality and intensity of the signal.
- Click on the "Search Channels" button.