How to connect the TV?
To date, most likely, no one person can imagine his life without a TV. This is an important attribute that is in every home.
Buying a new TV is always accompanied by home delivery and, of course, by connecting to the network. But the call of the master on the house is paid services. And if the delivery may be necessary, the connection can be made at home by yourself, following the detailed instructions. Let's figure out how to properly connect the TV.
Connect the TV to the receiver Tricolor
To install Tricolor TV, do the following:
- choose a place to install the antenna and assemble it, following the steps of the instructions that are attached to it;
- then we adjust the antenna (angle and tilt) and connect all the required cables to the TV (color coding of the cables will help you to understand when connected);
- In the settings of your TV, select the satellite from which the signal will be received.
- set up a TV show:
- Adjusts the antenna depending on the TV channels.We look for the best quality. Remember that the signal level may depend not only on the correct tuning of the antenna, but also on the weather conditions. If there are clouds or rain on the street, then, of course, the show will be transmitted worse.
- fasten the adjusting nuts on the antenna.
Connect TV to PC
Connect the TV to a computer or laptop in two ways:
- via VGA;
- via HDMI.
Connection via VGA
This type of connector is also known as D-Sub. This is a connection option, as a result of which the sound is not transmitted. There are also restrictions on the resolution, which is capable of displaying such a connection - no more than 1600x1200. So, follow the instructions:
- We check the presence of VGA connectors on both devices and connect them with a cable. It is better to turn off the computer when connected.
- Press the Source or Input button on the remote from the TV and select the VGA connection type.
- Now we set up the computer for reception. To do this, in the "Start" menu, run the settings screen, select the option "Expansion of the screen."
- When singing connection on the TV screen will reflect all the same that we see on the computer screen. In the settings of the computer screen, select from the drop-down list "Multiple monitors". Below in the option "Multiple screens" select "Expand these screens."Then we will have two independent screens. You can also choose a different resolution. Read more in the article How to connect a TV via VGA.
With this type of connection, not only video and image will be transmitted, but also sound, and all you need is one cable. Also, modern variations can transmit and 3D, but will need appropriate compatibility.
Similar to connecting via VGA, we perform the operations:
- Check the availability of the necessary connectors, connect the cable;
- Select the settings on the TV to HDMI;
- Connecting to a computer is the same as when connected via VGA.
If you connect directly, the image quality will be better. To do this, you will not need adapters from DVI to VGA and HDMI and several cables.