How to cook bait for bream: homemade recipes
Before you start cooking, determine the exact list of its components. The main criterion for their choice is the type of reservoir on which you are going to catch bream. The fact is that in case of a strong current on the river, additional binding ingredients are required to feed.
- In any case, the foundation of each feed for bream is oilcake. Cake means ground sunflower seeds (most popular), pumpkins, flax or hemp.
- Also in this fish composition should include breadcrumbs, the color of which must be selected under the shade of the bottom of the reservoir. Thus, on a sandy or clay bottom wheat rusks will look more beneficial, and on a silt - rye.
- To inquire as a top dressing, make sure that there is no mold or unpleasant smell on it. This seemingly minor nuance is in fact very important, because a sharp contrast can scare off the bream and alert it.
- When catching bream on the pond, it is necessary to add baking powder in the form of bran to the feed.
- And on the river with a fast current, it is necessary to use top dressing, which contains binder ingredients. Similar components can be wheat flour, as well as crushed cereals.