How to disable roaming on MTS?
For a modern person, roaming is easyan indispensable service. But in some cases, there may be situations where for some time you need to disable this service. What should I do in this case? Let's look at the example of one of the most famous mobile operators, how to disable roaming on the MTS.
How to disable roaming
- Use the mobile assistant by entering the appropriate USSD request. Information about this you can see on the official website of MTS.
- Make a call to the MTS service center. You will be answered by the manager and will help to cope with the problem if you provide him with information about the phone number, tariff plan and some other data.
- Come to the office of the company personally, having on handpassport. This is the most productive way. Contact the customer service department. Show the passport to the manager and tell him which service to disconnect.
- If you are an MTS subscriber, you can disable roamingto make by means of service "Neighboring regions", having sent inquiry on * 111 * 2150 # or having called in the Support Center (495) 969-44-33. In addition, the operator of the MTS provides a short number 0890, through which the roaming service can also be disabled. You can call from your mobile phone or from your home phone. From a stationary device, you should call (495) 766-01-66.
- Another option for disabling roaming MTS -service "My services". To do this, you will need to gain access to the system. Access you receive after sending SMS to number 1118 (the text can be any). A free message can be sent if you are within your home region.