How to give the correct shape to the nails
This form of nails is ideal for everyday manicure.
- The first thing to do is remove the remains of an old varnish with a cotton swab, thereby degreasing the surface of the nail.
- In a small bowl, collect warm water and add a little liquid soap (it contributes to the rapid softening of the nail and cuticle). Dip your hands in water for ten minutes. Then dab your hands with a towel. If you are not doing a manicure, then you can begin to polish the plate.
- To make square nails, cut the tip of the nail to the desired length, forming a straight line.
- Now file in one direction with a nail file gently saw off the edge of the nail, thereby smoothing it. To process, you must first center the nail. Then gradually move to the edges to form a small bend.
- After you cut and nail all nails, wash your hands in clean water. Your square nails are ready! It is possible to apply a color or colorless varnish.
If you want a manicure to last longer, take care of your nails regularly. Do not forget to moisturize the skin around the nails with special creams and oils. File your nails once a week to keep it in shape.