How to prepare for the exam: tips experienced student
We all once were schoolchildren and scaredthey were afraid of school examinations and, especially, of the Unified State Examination. Then we became students and began to be afraid of examinations and tests in the university. However, every year the experience of passing the exams becomes bigger, and the fear disappears. But those students who take their first session, for sure, wonder: how to prepare for the exam as effectively as possible? In this article we will try to give them some recommendations on this matter.
So, you are a student, and in a week (two, a month)you will have to pass the first exams in your life. Exams are many, but there is not much time. Naturally, you need an answer to the question: how to prepare for the exam with minimal time and effort? The following simple tips will help you:
- Learn during the semester. Of course, it's very pleasant to devote all your time to unpunished doing nothing, because it seems that there is still a lot of time before the exam ... Be prepared for the fact that before the exam you will bitterly regret the fact that you have spent six months without mediocrity. Most likely, you already regretted it, if you torment search engines with requests like "how best to prepare for the exam." We do not say that every free minute should be dedicated only to study, but even a simple reading of the lecture material after the pairs will help to consolidate the knowledge gained, and before the exam you will be free to navigate in basic concepts and questions. Remember, the more time you spend studying during the semester, the easier it will be for you during the session.
- Plan your training according to the calendar. It is advisable to find a list of questions for the exam as early as possible, after which break the remaining time in such a way that every day to pass an equal number of questions, while leaving one or two days before the surrender in order to again quickly walk through the entire material. How to get hold of questions? Approach the teacher and make a plaintive song that you do not yet know how to prepare for the exam, but you really, really want to keep your face in the dirt ... We assure you that no one teacher will not stand this and will certainly give you not only questions, but a couple of good books for training.
- Normalize the load. Do not sit up with the book until four or five in the morning, especially the night before the exam. Such training will not lead to anything good - an overworked brain will try to get rid of the information that is being "raped" as quickly as possible. In addition, do not expect that a purely mechanical reading from the sheet will help you remember something - better read less, but sort out the material that has passed. Remember once and for all, cramming has never helped anyone - on the contrary, the answer based on mechanical memorization can be easily distinguished from the answer given with the understanding of the material. Moreover, sometimes phrases, one to one repeating text from the textbook, can be perceived as written off, even if you memorized them as a poem in the third grade.
- Communicate with older comrades about how toprepare for the exam in this or that teacher. As a rule, every lecturer has his "favorite" questions or tasks with a dirty trick, on which inexperienced students "drown". Find out in advance the favorite tricks of the future examiner and try to be ready for them.
- Cook the cribs. Even if you do not intend to use it - carefully write down on the leaflets a brief summary of each question. Thus, you use not only visual, but also mechanical memory, and learn the material much more effectively.
We hope that our recommendations gave you a shortthe idea of how to prepare for the exam as efficiently and as quickly as possible.