Industrial sewing machines: classes, purpose, maintenance
Industrial sewing machines differ significantly from household modifications. They are equipped with more functional shuttles, have different designs, different device belt or chain unit. In addition, the units differ in class and degree of automation. Mechanical, semi-automatic and fully authorized variations are on the market. Consider the features of some models and reviews about them.
Classes of sewing machines (industrial designs)
In widespread use of several categories of the considered units. Among them:
- Single-strand modifications with index 24.
- Devices with flashing flat seam (marking 50).
- At number 62 double thread versions are issued.
- Category 70 indicates that the machine is of the combined type.
- Under the designation 88 imply the versatility of the working shuttle.
- Class 90 - unit with the possibility of flashing a stitch.
- The straight-line industrial sewing machine is indicated by the index 130.
- 101 - a device with a vertical shuttle equipment.
- The number 112 indicates the possibility of doing overlock operations.
Devices of this brand are usually produced with asynchronous motors or servomotors. A feature of this device is the presence of a foot pedal. Placement of shuttles, as a rule, is horizontal. Juki industrial sewing machines are ideal for straight stitching. In this model have an affordable cost, fluctuating in the range of forty to fifty thousand, depending on the modification and power.
The manufacturer produces mechanical options, as well as fully automatic devices. Swing and rotating elements are used as reverses. Working platforms can have a flat, cylindrical or U-shaped configuration. By purpose, the units are divided into loopback, combined and differential patterns.
Modification "Juki" (Juki CP-180D)
These industrial sewing machines are widely demanded in the field of light industry due to the wide working platform.The reverse of the considered modification is used with a swing type shuttle. There is practically no problem with the threading nest. Speed mode firmware can be configured using a special regulator.
Pads for industrial sewing machines in this series are made of durable materials, deformed and broken very rarely. The set includes high-quality bobbins, tension regulator has a roller design. The element for feeding the thread is equipped with a segment mechanism, and a special felt pad is mounted above the engine. The noise threshold during the operation of the model in question has a rather low indicator; an additional foot is used to trim the material. The loop of the device is designed to work on the winding of the edges of the treated fabric. Among the drawbacks, users note an inconvenient quilting stand, a small length of the overlock part and the absence of a handle for carrying the shuttle.
Juki LBH-780 U
These industrial sewing machines are popular in various ateliers. They are equipped with a combined shuttle, great for overlock stitching.The wide working foot gives the chance to carry out obchekka of edges of fabric. The thread changer is applied with a protective flap, fixing the loop securely.
A special lining is mounted on the working plane, the rail for feeding the material is segmented. Direct firmware is provided through the use of an accessory. There is a bobbin for making a secret seam. Industrial sewing machines Juki of this type weigh 8400 grams. It is permissible to adjust the pressure of the foot from the working panel, the thread tension regulator works in automatic mode. The stand for the thread cutter is made of plastic, the element itself is a detail of a classic format. Customize the loop allows a separate rail, and winding occurs automatically. The machine costs about fifty thousand rubles, adapted for sewing in several directions.
Overview of devices from this manufacturer will begin with a modification of the B-845. These industrial sewing machines are equipped with a pair of thread holders. Stitches in length when working on the considered device can be adjusted. The shuttle is placed in a horizontal position.The asynchronous type engine has a capacity of 80 watts.
In the design there are six legs, allowing to make a secret seam. The device itself has a low power consumption, it is completed with all the necessary bobbins and high-quality tanker. The device can be used for direct firmware, the price of the product starts from thirty five thousand rubles.
The B-530 straight-line industrial sewing machine from the manufacturer Brother received mostly positive reviews from users. Consumers say high quality shuttle design. The device is designed for ten programs, the thread threader is of the swinging type. The fixture also does an excellent job with edge processing.
The tension unit is installed directly in the upper part of the case. The power of the unit is 88 W, the speed of work is about three hundred lines per minute. The bobbin is controlled by a special handle. This modification has a solid weight, ensuring its good stability. The model is not suitable for flashing leather, but copes well with other works. The price of the device varies in the range of over forty thousand rubles.The secret seam on this unit to perform extremely problematic.
Other popular options
Among other modifications of the industrial direction, the following brands are popular:
- "Jack" (Jack).
- Tupikal units (Typical).
- Concew (Ends) and some others.
Industrial Sewing Machine 1022
The device of this class has the following characteristics:
- Purpose - tailoring products from underwear, mantle, costume fabric.
- Mode of operation - flashing a pair of thread stitch with the help of the shuttle.
- The number of stitches per minute is about four thousand pieces.
- Processing length - up to 4.5 millimeters.
- The index of lifting the pressure of the main foot - up to eight millimeters.
- The maximum thickness of the processed materials is five millimeters.
- Needles for industrial sewing machines of this type are type 3-I, No. 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 (GOST 7322-55).
- Used threads - cotton six-layer and silk options.
- Dimensions of the working platform - 476/178/520 millimeters.
- The dimensions of the table are 1060/650/800 mm.
- The departure sleeve is 26 centimeters.
- The power of the electric motor is up to 0.25 kW.
- The weight of the head / machine itself is 27/95 kilograms.
Design and operation of industrial version 1022 (022)
The considered device is completed with a special table on which the controls for the foot and the activation of the drive are placed.In addition, there is a button-type switch, a friction pedal and a knee lever element for lifting the presser foot. There is also a rack for coils, a tank for collecting oil, a box for tools and work accessories.
The material can be fed in different directions with the engine. The change of the stroke is made by means of a special lever. The two-needle industrial sewing machine type 1022 has a main shaft, which is installed in the provided sleeve on the sliding bearings. At the rear of the shaft there is a crank mechanism with elements of the thread attractor and the needle controller. The flywheel and the eccentric interact with gears and connecting rods, aggregating with a bevel gear pair, transmitting the rotation to the shuttle.
In addition, the eccentric on the main shaft is connected with auxiliary similar elements and drives the fabric engine device. The material is pressed to the needle plate by means of a special foot, which is lifted using the knee lever or manually.
Quick Start Guide
Using the example of modification 1022, consider the instructions for using an industrial sewing machine. The handwheel of the device during operation should be rotated exclusively in one direction (towards itself). Do not allow the device to operate when the presser foot is lowered without the material being enclosed. In addition, the following situations should be avoided:
- Pull the fabric while sewing (this can cause bending and deformation of the needle).
- Activate the work of the machine without securely fixing the bobbin case.
- It is not recommended to press the knee lift directly while working.
- Regularly, it is necessary to remove contaminants and residues of threads that accumulate in the shuttle compartment, under the needle plate and in the area of the gear drive of the fabric engine.
- It is required to monitor the level of oil in the tank, periodically replenishing it to the minimum level indicator. After sewing, the wicks must be lifted out of the pallet.
- Needles and threads must comply with the category of compatibility with each other.
The industrial sewing machine of category 1022 does not demand special preparation for work of personnel. It is enough to turn on the electric drive by pressing the start button,press the friction activation pedal and flash a line about fifty centimeters long, remembering to use the short-term reversing.
Then the device must be turned off, raise the presser bar, move the fabric and cut the thread. If there is a need, you need to adjust the tension of the threads at the top and bottom, as well as check the quality of the seam and stitch length. Needle need to also be changed. And when working with the interweaving of the upper and lower threads, it is necessary to observe that they are located inside the stitched parts of the fabric. The stitch length is adjusted using a special roller.
The above devices are popular in their respective enterprises of light industry. When choosing a model, you should take into account its features (the possibility of direct firmware, automatic functions, the class of needles and threads used). For example, a table for an industrial sewing machine can be made of plastic, durable wood or metal. Among the variety of these units, it is not difficult to choose a sample that is suitable for functionality, price and technical parameters.Above were presented some of the characteristics of popular models, having studied which, you can easily master the work at the machine, as well as how to maintain and operate it.