Taxi Lime in sunny Minsk.
Friends, today there will be an advertising post in which I will tell you about the cool taxi service that I personally tested and which I use in Minsk. Regular readers of my blog will immediately say that this is a service.Taxi Lime- I already did about them two materials (hereandhere), and since then the company is only developing and gaining momentum. Judge for yourself - there appeared such things in the company as a trip at a fixed cost (convenient for those who like to see the full cost of the trip right away), a customer loyalty program, a new mobile application and many more interesting things)
So, in today's post we will see how one of the most modern and rapidly developing services of a city taxi works (which, by the way, is now working in Mogilev), we will try to order a car, well, just take a ride around the beautiful sunny Minsk) Come under the cat, there is interesting. Welladd friendsDo not forget)
02. To begin with, I will briefly describe the situation with Minsk taxis in general.I used to have several favorite "telephone" taxi services with a fairly quick supply of the car and generally good service, but I must admit that over the past two to three years, purely "telephone" companies are slowly bending, and this is clearly seen by the presence of cars - if For example, two years ago I called a taxi and after 3 minutes a car stood at my entrance, now I have to wait for 15-20 minutes, and sometimes there is no free car at all.
This is due to the fact that taxi drivers, and companies in general, are gradually moving to the Internet, refusing to “telephone” dispatchers. This is convenient for everyone - the company does not need to have an extra dispatching staff, it’s convenient for the driver to receive an order - you can instantly estimate its cost, time for execution and estimate the area of the trip, and the passenger has solid advantages - you can immediately see the cost, quality of the car and driver rating.
In general, taxi phone calls are gradually fading into the past, giving way to new technologies. In the same way, telephony operators of the PBX were once a thing of the past - they needed to call and say "young lady, connect me, please, with Grodno")
03What has replaced the "phone young ladies" from a taxi? Mobile apps have arrived, and Taxi Lime has thisattachment- one of the most convenient and functional of all that I have seen on the subject of calling a taxi. It seems that the company decided to follow the path of maximum convenience and functionality of its virtual products, and in the XXI century it is a very correct way.
04. It would not be a big exaggeration if I say that Taxi Lime in this regard has bypassed the famous Uber, the virtual products are extremely miserable - it’s impossible to figure out from which of the attached cards that the payment is made payment, after completing the trip and closing the application, it is not clear how to evaluate the driver (you need to go somewhere far) and there are still tons of negativity. I think, not least of all, this has led to the fact that Uber is gradually losing its position, giving way to younger and more technically more sophisticated companies.
05. By the way, if you used only "telephone" services before, and you think that calling a car through the application is something complicated, incomprehensible, and generally only "for advanced youth and IT people", then I will disappoint you (or, on the contrary, I will please) - everything is made much easier than even the usual taxi call by phone.See for yourself, you need to make just two clicks. The first is to download the Taxi Lime app.for androidorfor iphone(depending on what you use)
06. And the second click is to press the "call a taxi" button. The application will independently determine your location, as well as immediately show the cost of subscribing a car and the cost of one kilometer trip. The updated application also has the opportunity to find out the fixed cost of the trip - this will happen if you specify the end point of the route.
07. After you clicked on the green "call a taxi" button, the application will show you the time the vehicle was delivered, and also indicate the color of the car and its number - so that it would be more convenient for you to notice it.
08. If desired, the car can also be calledthrough the site "Taxi Lime"- it will be convenient if, for example, you don’t have a phone with you, but you only have a laptop or computer, but it’s still more convenient to call a car through the application - with such a call there will always be a small discount.
But on the site, everything looks more ambitious - you can examine in detail the route of the trip, read about the tariffs and loyalty programs.For example, Taxi Lime has a permanent corporate discount of 5% for companies - which can be obtained by absolutely any company whose employees drive a taxi. And you know - this type of service is gaining popularity in the city - Taxi Lime has a high quality of service and a very large list of corporate clients, among which there are very well-known Minsk companies. In general, having a “own” taxi is now becoming very fashionable)
09. And I also like the fact that Taxi Lime can specify the requirements for the called car in great detail - it can be a standard car, a premium car or a minivan, you can order the presence of a child seat in the car, road assistance and even escort to the door - it would be useful if, for example, the rain took you by surprise, and you did not take an umbrella with you)
All these chips, by the way, are available on the website and in the application.
10. In general, let's order a car and go for a drive) I take out a smartphone and place an order through the application in one click. The car will be in two minutes - this is just enough to take a backpack and go down.
11. This is the machine that awaits me below) Taxi Lime has a fairly new car fleet, and all cars have brand branding in a lime-lime salad.I think you have repeatedly seen such cars in Minsk, and now this service is also in Mogilev.
12. We are going to ride in Minsk. My driver's name is Sergey, he is a former military man and recently works in Taxi Lime. Sergey says that it’s quite convenient to work - there is the same application in his smartphone in which he is registered as a driver. With the help of the application, Sergey receives orders, uses it as a navigator, sees the cost of travel, well, everything else. Conveniently)
13. And I also learned that Taxi Lime has a cool loyalty program - the percentage of discounts for regular customers is growing, and for those who use the services a lot, the discount is as much as 15% - in fact, your every seventh trip is free) the function is still available in the aggregator application"Taxi City", but will soon be available in the application "Taxi Lime".
14. I think there is still need to explain to you exactly how the system of discount accumulation works. The system is very interesting and somewhat reminds the system of miles accumulated by airlines - with each trip along with Taxi Lime you accumulate kilometers, and if the number of kilometers in the last month exceeds a certain predetermined level, then you go up to loyalty levels as much as 15% discount.
15.We go around the city) It is nice to ride around the summer Minsk, especially given the fact that Taxi Lime has a pleasant pricing policy - the trip is on average 10-20% cheaper than even inexpensive “telephone” taxi services. During the trip, by the way, you can follow your movement through the application, it is convenient if you are in a hurry somewhere and you need to know the exact time of arrival - the application calculates it online.
16. But today I'm not in a hurry. I ask Sergey to stop the car in Victory Square to photograph the cast ornament on the pillars of the fifties, one of the characteristic sights of post-war Minsk. What is interesting is that on some pillars the panels are left original (painted cast metal), and on some panels they are replaced with modern plastic, but with exactly the same ornament.
17. Stop at Yakub Kolas Square. The eight-story orange house in the background was built in 1958 for the workers of the Udarnik plant — I don’t know if any of the former tenants remained there, but now the house is considered to be a pretty good housing option in the center of Minsk. Pay attention to the lining of the building - it is made with the help of ceramic panels, which is uncharacteristic for Minsk Stalinists (they are more plastered).
18.And here in the background is the former Polygraph Combine named after Kolas, an architectural monument that foreign investors bought several years ago to create a hotel there, but so far the polygraph combine is abandoned. I once did for a blogphoto reportabout this abandoned object in the center of Minsk, read)
19. Turn around and go in the direction of the station. Minsk is very beautiful on sunny days, and it is especially pleasant to ride around the city on beautiful and clean cars from Taxi Lime - all cars in the service are new and clean, the company has special employees who monitor the quality and cleanliness of cars.
20. The sun is setting in the evening.
21. This is a walk along with “Taxi Lime” I got)
As a conclusion, I would like to say thatTaxi Lime, like a real modern company, actively leads pages in social networks - which often distributes promo codes for trips. So be sure to subscribe to Taxi-Lime inFacebook,vibereandtelegram.
By the wayinstagramTaxi Lime is also very interesting, the company writes about the drivers who work in the service - more precisely, each driver tells his story how he got into Taxi Lime.In my opinion, this is very cool and makes the taxi service somehow closer to the customer, or something. And the company also talks about interesting tourist places in Minsk. In general - I recommend.