Veps in Vinnitsa.
The man is called Veps - like Leps, only with the letter "c". A woman can be called a cap, and one can be a Vepsian, but the second option is better.
Leningrad region, a bus is traveling from Podporozhye to Vinnitsa to the Veppsian festival “The Tree of Life - 2017”.
One aunt in the bus says: “I lived in Ukraine for several years in Ukraine, in Zaporizhia. And now, therefore, I live in the Leningrad region in Podporozhye.”
And the other aunt says: “I am half Vepsyanka, half Izhore. It was not prestigious to be Vepsians in the USSR, everyone wrote Russian in Russian. Our grandmother sang Vepsi songs at home. nothing. And they were afraid that they would come and arrest us. "
1. Russian and Vepsian village names are often quite different. For example, Vinnitsa in Vepsian called Vidl.
3. This is not Veps, and not Leps, but the Governor of the Leningrad Region, Alexander Drozdenko. Flew by helicopter from Peter.
4. Skants - traditional Veps rye pancakes. Stuffing from millet.
5. Skantsy close-up.
6. Grandma kneads dough for gates - another traditional Vepsian pastry.
7. And then sculpts them.Stuffing is also from millet.
8. Ready gates.
9. Guests of the festival on the picturesque bank of the Oyat River.
10. Vepsyans from the village of Ladva - the heart of the Vepsky forest. We went to them this year. They have their own ensemble, and they sing in Vepsian and Russian. The ensemble is called "Koivuyne", which means "Birch".
11. Galina Karpova from Ladva. Until now, in the family with her husband speaks Veppski.
12. More photos of women from Ladva.
13. Grandmother with her granddaughter from Ladva.
14. Vepsy live at the junction of the regions of Leningrad and Vologda and Karelia. This colorful guy - from the Vologda region. His wife is Russian.
15. And about this man said that he is one hundred percent Veps. And so many of them are already mixed.
16. And these are the guests from Taimyr, the Nganasan ensemble. Veps left 6-7 thousand people, and Nganasans - less than a thousand.
17. Vepsian pottery.
18. Male Veps.
19. Entrance to the local museum.
20. Two Grandma Veps.
21. A man in a makeshift hat.
22. On the suspension bridge over the Oyat.
See you on this fun planet!
Taken:unique templates and modules for dle